Thursday, August 7, 2008

Is it break time??

I have been so busy lately, I haven't had much time to up date this blog. Especially with any new pics. We've seriously had something going on EVERY SINGLE NIGHT this week, last weekend we were gone, this weekend Cameron & I will be gone, the weekend after that Chris & Tyler will be gone....and some time I really need to go up & see Jared (our last foster child who's currently in a group home.) Soccer has started, plus Chris got roped into coaching, so that is 2-3 nights a week, Tyler will have football practices starting in a week, someday I should probably get my kids some school supplies, too. And there is no food in my house. The last 2 "meals" I have made were Ramen & Mac n Cheese, and chicken nuggets with hash brown patties, because I didn't even have any tator tots or fries in the freezer. Seriously, I looked in the cupboard last night and there were I think 6 cans of stuff & some elbow macaroni. I do have plenty of cereal, though, so at least they won't starve!

Plus work has been crazy! (Not that I would be working on my blog at work, or anything... :-) ) Council meets Monday night and they are kind of expecting to have the first draft of their 09 budget, which is not even close to being done. Nor are the bills or any of my other reports that they generally expect to see done yet.

On top of that, I'm still keeping an eye out for possible employment opportunities.

Hopefully things will slow down at little bit soon!

No comments: