Monday, August 11, 2008

Getting There

As I mentioned things have been a little busy around here, lately. I finally have the first draft of the budget done...although I'm sure there are some typo's. Spell check doesn't work very well when half of the the words are only partial words. Oh well, it's done, with an hour to spare, so I'm not complaining. I still need to finish payroll, but since everybody has gotten their checks, nobody really seems to care when I the rest of it done.

At home is another matter all together. To give you an idea on just how bad my house looks right now, when Amata...my THREE year old daughter had to go to the bathroom last night, she complained because the bathroom was "ucky"! Now, do I really need to mention who probably had a hand in making the bathroom so "ucky"? I realize the whole house needs a good cleaning, but I really didn't think a three year old would notice!

No comments: