Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Genetics

Sometimes I just have to feel a little sorry for Cameron. In some ways, he & Tyler are a lot alike. But when it comes to genetics, Cameron seems to have gotten the short end of the stick.

Cameron went to the pool yesterday with a friend of his and forgot to put on sunscreen. When he got home his back & shoulders were pretty burnt. He got that fair skin from me. I can be in the sun for 5 minutes & turn pink. Tyler on the other hand, got Chris skin tone, I honestly don't remember a time when that boy had a sunburn, and I really don't think he uses sunscreen very often.

Tyler also got strait teeth & normal sized feet. Poor Cameron got my fat feet & Chris' teeth. At least the teeth can be straightened later on.

Tyler is the natural athlete and does very well in school with not much effort. Cameron is creative and although he does well in school, he has to work a lot harder at it.

Sometimes life is just not fair!

No comments: