Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wierd

I've left jobs before, and I've always known people have applied the job I've left. But it feels a little odd this time around because it is such a small office, I am actually taking the applications from the people who want my job. I don't know why, but it's just weird!

I'm kind of regretting giving 3 weeks notice at this point, because I am already tired of all of the BS. But the good part about giving 3 weeks is that I will get to work with the new city administrator for a week and the council has decided to let me work part time after hours & from home for at least a month, possible longer depending on who they hire & how long it takes that person to learn motor vehicle & my job. That kind helps to avoid that whole awkward last day stuff, especially when you will not really be missing the people you have worked with for the last 7 1/2 years very much...if at all!

No comments: