Monday, October 20, 2008

Time

I'm officially on my second week as a daycare provider, and I am really enjoying being at home. I'm not as tired as I used to be. I guess staring at a computer 8 hours a day can really wipe a person out.

But here's what I don't get. I am at home ALL DAY LONG now, and yet, I find I have even less time for the computer & TV than I did before. I realize a small piece of it maybe that I am still doing some work for the City from home, but that's only a few hours a week.
I think they real issue is these kids are just so demanding! They want me to feed them, take them outside to play, and be a referee for them. They just don't seem to get that all of that stuff is taking up my valuable computer time! Not only haven't I been updating this blog very regularly, I haven't even been keeping up with the blogs I usually read on a regular basis.
I'm still hoping that the longer I'm at home, the more of a routine I'll get into so that I will be able get back to posting some pictures of my adorable kids!

No comments: