Thursday, December 25, 2008

Laxatives

Every year for Christmas, we get at least a couple of games to play, and this year was no different. One of the games was Guesstures, which I had gotten for Cameron because he loves charades. So, while 2 of the three babies were down for a nap, we decided to play a round.

Teams were Cameron & Chris against Tyler, Amata & I. Things were going pretty well, especially since Tyler & I were winning. It was my turn to act out a word, and the word that came up on the game was Laxatives.

I just started laughing & saying there is no way Tyler even knows what this word is, because, honestly, I don't know of many almost 13 year olds who have ever used laxatives, or at least known they were using one & why. But I was a good sport, so I tried. For fear of sharing too much information, I won't go into detail about how I acted it out.

Imagine my surprise when Tyler did guess that the word was laxatives, and he got it within about 5 seconds! I still couldn't stop laughing and I said, "How do you even know what that is?"

His response? TV!

No comments: