Thursday, November 6, 2008

To Caleb


My dearest, sweet adorable Caleb. I want you to know how much I love it that you want to be such a big boy. I love that you always try to clean everything up. I love that you try to give all of the kids hugs whenever they are crying. I love that you can put on your crocks all by yourself whenever somebody is going outside so that you can try & sneak out with them.I love that you try to go potty anytime somebody is in the bathroom, even though you only sit on it for 2 seconds & then feel the need to wipe.

But if you could just do one teansy, tiny, itty bitty favor for me, I would really appreciate it. Could you please try to refrain from whipping your diaper off anywhere & everywhere in the house. Especially those dirty ones. Because even though you practice wiping about 10 times a day, you still need a wee bit more practice, and when you go in your diaper, your backside needs a little bit more wiping than if you had gone on the potty instead.
Thank you for your help in this matter!
Love,
Your Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dear! We are having the same issue. strangely enough, when we spent a week at my parents house she didn't strip once, but as soon as we got home, the diaper came off!